Sunday, February 21, 2010

what we have been up to

We are LOVING this beautiful Arizona weather. It is so much fun to be able to go out and enjoy the sunshine, (At least for now. Im sure I will change my mind in a few months!) but as of now we love spending time outside. Here are some pictures (just for you Chantelle) of what we have been up to.

Todd's parents came to visit for a few days and we enjoyed having them here. We had a lot of fun! One of the days that they were here they took us mini golfing and out to lunch.


Don't worry I didn't really let her eat that chip! It was just a funny picture.






We celebrated Todd's 26th birthday, as much as he would let us. He is kind of a scrooge when it comes to his birthday. So I kept it simple for him! He worked late so Tate helped me decorate the house and then we had one of his favorite dinners and boring rice krispy treats ready for him when he got home. We LOVE our dad!!! Happy Birthday Babe!


And last, some random pictures that we took before we headed to the park for a picnic, (which we do at least 2 or 3 times a week! Did I mention that I LOVE this weather!!!) sorry didn't get any pictures of us actually at the park. And Tate was being a little camera shy that day and thought that it would be very funny to not let me get ANY pictures of him. Sorry chantelle!



7 comments:

Jorgensen Family said...

I love it the pics are sooooooooo cute! wish i was there. love nad miss you tons!!!!!!!!!!
Love Natalie

Dowland Fam said...

So cute and I am super jealous of the weather! Your Mom told me that she was going down in a couple weeks . . . I hope it's sunny for her!

Anonymous said...

Yay for pictures from Arizona! I love that bow of Taylee's...whoever made that is good :) Thank you for the Valentine by the way!

Rachel said...

So glad you are loving the AZ winter weather. I'll race you to Utah in June when the heat comes to town. Your little GIRL is soo cute all that pink and polka dots. Have you found good shopping in Mesa or Tempe? Its too far of a drive for me with 3 kids. Funny I'll drive from Heber to St. George, but the drive from Tuscon to Phoenix is painful and so long.

Bowthorpe's said...

If I had left a comment on here every time I have looked at these pics, this things would be chuck full!!! Thanks so much for making my day...(or days) I really needed some Walden Family!

The Cox Crew said...

Love the pics! P.S. I'm chopping my hair off...........just so I can look more like you:)

Fab 3 said...

She is too cute. Well we still miss you guys way too much. I would love the weather you are in, ours is no fun. Tanya you look great, you are so skinny... The kids are changing so fast everytime you post they look different. We love you all!