Sunday, February 7, 2010

Prayers for Bronson


Baby Bronson needs all of us to pray for him. One week ago while taking a bath Bronson drowned. He is fighting for his life right now and Bronson and his family need us all to pray for them. I do not know this family personally, but have been truly touched by their story, and wanted to share it with others. You will truly be amazed at the faith that this women has had, and continues to have day by day! As mothers I think that we can all relate to her story of walking away for just a minute. We ALL at some time or another have gotten caught up in our everyday game of LIFE. This could have happened to any of us. My heart truly aches for her, and cannot imagine the burden and pain that she must feel. So please, please, pray for Bronson, and for this dear sweet mom who needs our faith and prayers!
go here to read their story.
http://www.stakerzxposed.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Jorgensen Family said...

That is so sad, and scarey.
love and miss you tons
Natalie

The Cox Crew said...

Oh my gosh I read this blog about a week ago at 1:00 in the morning while Jon was sleeping on the couch. He woke up to me crying my eyes out. Let's just say I've been a little more careful lately! So sad!

Grammy Ludwig said...

KRISTIN (AARON'S WIFE) HAD THIS ON HER BLOG. IT WAS GREAT TO WATCH THAT LITTLE GUY WALK OUT OF THAT HOSPITAL. WE CAN NOT LET THEM OUT OF OUR SIGHT OR ASSUME THAT IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN TO US, JUST OTHER PEOPLE. BE CAREFUL AND SMART. NOTHING IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN "ALWAYS" HAVING THEM IN YOUR SIGHT. (YOU CAN TELL I AM OLD)