Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Happy Birthday

I am a little behind but I just wanted to wish a few people
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


The first person is my cute, sweet, niece miss Natalie.
Happy Birthday Nat! I love you to pieces thanks for being my little buddy!



The next person is my dear Aunt Alice. She would have been 98 on the 31st of January, but just returned home to our Father in Heaven 3 weeks ago. We Love you and miss you Aunt alice.



and last but not least Todd's dad. Happy 50th Birthday Dad. Thanks for all the love and support that you show us. We love you!

2 comments:

Dowland Fam said...

Cute cute. I want to see more about what is going on. And I was sorry to hear about your Aunt Alice!

Jorgensen Family said...

Thanks Tanya I love your blog I miss you soooo much! That pic remembers me of your wedding day! I love love your blog. I love the pic of aunt alice it makes me happy!
Love natalie