I am so far behind on blogging and hope to get caught up once we move into our NEW HOUSE. That's right after being under contract for 5 months the bank FINALLY accepted our offer. (there is nothing short about a SHORT SALE it took forever) Anyway we are so excited, the house is in Queen Creek which is just about 15 minutes from where we are right now in Gilbert. The house is a perfect compromise between what I wanted and what Todd wanted. WE LOVE IT! We close next week and hopefully will be in a short time after that.(As soon as we can install a fence around the pool. That is my first rule before we move in!) We feel so blessed and know that this is where we are supposed to be. We are excited to finally get settled. YAHOO!!! Here are some pictures of the house. I will put more up after we get moved in.


7 comments:
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Looks like there's plenty of room for visitors:)
Whaoo thats awesome.
lucky you get a pool.
can't wait to see you in a little while.
Love and miss you.
Natalie
I echo Ali. I just told Jared we found our winter vacay! Seriously stunning! Jared was drooling over the bbq and the extra garage. Congratulations!
We are so happy for you guys, it is a beautiful home. It was so nice to see you and we love you guys so much. We will try to come visit soon!!!!!
Congrats! How fun! Can't wait to see more pics of the inside. Oh...and happy B-lated birthday to little Taylee!
Love the house.... so pretty.... I must say I am jealous of the pool!
Okay Tanya! I have seriously waiting long enough to see more of your home! You and Chantelle are quiet the blog slackers here! Hope everything is going well for you and your darling family! Take care and hope to see you soon!
Post a Comment