Just a little update on our family. We are all doing great, and we absolutely LOVE, LOVE, LOVE our new house, neighborhood, and ward. Todd is staying super busy with work and with his calling. He has been called to serve in the EQ Presidency as usual, and I have been called to teach primary as usual too! After being called to be a Sunbeam teacher, then a CTR 4 teacher, then a CTR 5 teacher, then helped out with the Sunbeams again, FINALLY I have settled with the Valiant 11 class. I have been in primary a lot, but never had the opportunity to teach in senior primary. My class is wonderful. They are so smart and so sweet, such a fun age to teach!
Tate is now a sunbeam. He LOVES his primary class, and especially his teacher. He has had the opportunity to give A of F one and two in opening exercises during primary. He has the first 7 memorized, but I was nervous that once he got in front of everyone that he would get scared and not do it. He did it all by himself both times without any help. We are so proud of him! It is fun to see him grow and learn. He is such a sponge right now with learning and he asks questions about EVERYTHING! He tells me that he wants to know and learn everything. Yesterday he asked me what bones and ligaments were! Oh how we love our Mater Man!
Taylee turned 18 months on February 9th, and I decided that since I didn't do a post for when she turned a year that I HAD to do one now. She is growing up way to fast and I cannot believe that she is already 18 months. She is FULL of personality, and makes us all laugh. Here are some fun things about her:
*Stats
She weighs 21 pounds (13th percentile)
She is 32.5 inches long (75th Percentile)
She is tall, skinny, and has NO BUM She DEFINITELY has her dad's build and not mine!!
*At 17 months she decided to potty train herself including at night and during her nap. I wish that I could take the credit, but I can't. One day she came to me and this is how the conversation went; she grabbed my hand and walked me into the bathroom started to pull down her pants and then said "mama potty." She sat on the toilet went potty and then said, "I done, I flush!" That was it from then on she went potty in the toilet. She loves wearing her big girl panties, but because she doesn't have a bum or diaper to hold up her pants her crack is always showing:)
*She loves Tate! She follows him everywhere and even though they don't always get along they are best friends.
*She likes to climb on everything.
*She loves to hold her babies and gives them kisses one minute, then run outside and play in the dirt the next.
*She loves her dad and likes to kick the soccer ball around with him.
*She talks a lot. She will TRY to say just about anything, but it doesn't always come out clear.
*She is a busy, busy, little girl and is CONSTANTLY moving. Even when she is in her high chair eating!
*She can fully undress herself.
*She likes reading and doing puzzles.
I could go on and on, but those are a few things about our Taylee bugs. We love her so much and cannot imagine our life without her!
There is that crack I was talking about!!!





9 comments:
Oh man, you have got to post more often. They are growing so fast and they are both so so cute!!! I love seeing pictures then I dont feel so far away from you.
They are getting so big. Thanks for keeping me updated. I miss seeing you guys. Tell everyone hi. love you tons
Love
natalie
So cute! I'm glad you are loving where you are in life right now. Hard to believe our boys will be four soon!
~Melissa Johnson
Love getting your update. Hope everything is going well for you guys. Let us know the next time you're up.
FINALLY!!! Loved the pics! But... you forgot to introduce the new addition to your family:):)
Oh my gosh I just had a heart attack. I clicked on your blog and it was actually new....ok I'm ok now. Taylee is so so big and so so cute! I love it!
Your kids are AWESOME!!! I'm glad you guys are here and we get to pal around!
*Love Taylee's crack and that you documented it!
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!! How is Taylee's crack doing these days?
Post a Comment