Friday, April 9, 2010

fun times

WARNING! Picture overload! I couldn't decide what I wanted to blog about, so I decided to just put it all together, and blog about it all.

My mom, sister, and niece came to visit for a week! We had a lot of fun, but as usual the time went by WAY to fast. (We missed those of you that were not able to come!)







Easter weekend was really fun this year! Tate is at such a fun age and he was super excited for Easter and also for conference! When conference would come on Tate would run to me and say "conference is on, conference is on, HURRY!" We loved watching conference. It was wonderful, and so was the rest of the weekend!
Here are pictures of our Easter weekend.










A couple weeks ago we went to the zoo with my cousin Mindy and two of her boys. Todd was in Tuscon that day and wasn't able to come, sadly we left him behind, but we went and enjoyed the day anyway!. Here are some pictures of our adventures!


And finally here are some random videos of the kids just being CUTE!

Tate loves pretending to be a cowboy! He thinks that he is going to grow up to be a bull rider.

This is by far my favorite toy EVER invented. Both my kids have LOVED it. Taylee got a little shy and stopped bouncing when I got the camera out, but normally she goes crazy and bounces all over the place.

6 comments:

Fab 3 said...

we will always miss you guys!!! The kids are growing up so fast. Tay is so stinkin cute, i love her smile..

Jorgensen Family said...

Thanks for the update!! I love it i'm glad you ahd fun even though we weren't there see you in a month though!!!
Tell everyone hi!
Love you miss you tons!
Natalie

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big Miss Taylee is getting!! I want to see those two and you guys of course! We loved the jumperoo you got for Carter as well! We love you!

K&E Walden said...

Wow! It looks like you have been having some fun. Taylee and Tate are getting so big. Give them both a hug from us.

The Cox Crew said...

Oh my heavens Taylee is getting so big! sigh. Loved the update and pictures! That Abbi has some pretty amazing hair.

Dowland Fam said...

I love the overload! Ya know, a funny thing happens, when you blog more often you don't have to do overload. . . a very subtle way of telling you we love hearing what you're up to! :)