Monday, April 19, 2010

daddy daughter date



This is what Todd and Taylee do on their daddy daughter dates!!! As hard as I try to make Taylee be a girly, girl by painting her toe nails, by putting bows on her, and by dressing her in pink, I think she has a different idea. She would much rather play with a ball than play with a doll! Oh well she is still adorable anyway!

5 comments:

Bowthorpe's said...

O my goodness!!! That is the funniest video ever! I had to keep playing it so I could hear her squeak:) by the way, I think that is the first picture EVER where Tay isn't wearing a bow:):):)

Jorgensen Family said...

I love it!! Its so cute. See you soon!! :) :)
Love
Natalie

Dowland Fam said...

Adorable!

K&E Walden said...

I love watching this video. Taylee is just getting so cute. I love seeing my grandkids in action. Don't worry she will still have her girly moments.

Fab 3 said...

How cute!!! She is getting so big and she is so stinking cute. She is totally going to be a daddy's girl.