Monday, November 23, 2009

Arizona here we come!



Yes! It is true we are packing our bags and moving to Arizona. There is a great business opportunity for Todd there and after a lot of fasting and praying we have decided to go. We are very excited about the move and very EXCITED to finally get settled somewhere. We will miss Utah and especially family and friends.

A little history:
Todd graduated from USU last December. We sold our town home in Logan and moved to a wonderful basement apartment in Holladay. We stayed there for 6 months and then moved in with Todd's parents in Bountiful. For the past year we have been looking for a home to buy, but NOTHING was working out. We put offers in on a few homes and they always ended up as a dead end! We were very frustrated with the whole looking for a house process so we decided to build instead. We found a wonderful contractor and some land and put our earnest money down. The land that we found was actually bank owned so we were just waiting for that to go through, and then we were going to start to build. Well shortly after we put our money down Todd got the call asking if we would like to transfer to Arizona. We felt very excited especially Todd because he served his mission there. I was excited too, but a little nervouse because I did not want to leave family and friends. After praying and fasting and getting ALL of our earnest money back from our nice contractor, we both agreed that we needed to pack our bags and move our little family to Arizona!

We feel very blessed and now know that the reason we were unable to find a home in Utah was because we were not supposed to! Our prayers have been answered and we are so grateful that we have the knowledge of the gospel in our lives. I have a testimony that our Heavenly Father is mindful of us all and will never lead us astray .

We will be going from this

to this

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited for you!! You guys will have a blast!

Seth said...

The Lord truly does look out for us, even when we can't tell right away! I'm excited for you. What part of AZ are you moving to?
~Melissa Johnson

Juli said...

What!!? So, I guess you won't be there at the Ottley Christmas party tomorrow right? HA. Wow, that's very exciting. Hope all goes well with getting settled.

Jorgensen Family said...

I love your blog it is so cute! It was fun seeing you this weekend.
Natalie