Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Where does the time go?

I cannot believe how fast the time flies by! It seems like just yesterday that Todd and I were getting married. I look at my little family and it is so hard to believe that Tate is 2 1/2 and Taylee is 9 weeks. I love my family and I LOVE being a stay at home mom. I am so grateful for Todd who works so hard so that it is possible for me to stay home and raise our children. I love you Todd, Tate, and Taylee. Thanks for all you guys do for me. Here is an update on our kids!


Taylee 9 weeks old

* She weighs about 10 and a half pounds (50th percentile) and 23 inches long (90th percentile)
* She loves to smile and loves to have people talk to her
* She LOVES Tate and loves watching him play
* She HATES being left alone in a room
* She loves being outside
* She is a great sleeper and has slept up to 9 hours during the night
We love our little princess. She is such a good baby, and we are so glad that she has joined our family.


Tate 2 1/2 years old

* He weighs about 31 pounds
* He is potty trained
* He can count to 10
* He knows his basic colors
* He knows the alphabet(hit and miss a few letters)
* He has memorized the 1st and 2nd Articles of Faith
* He loves nursery and loves to sing primary songs
* He talks in FULL sentences and picks up on anything you say
* He loves his little sister and is VERY gentle with her
* He loves to read, play crashin' derby, hang out with dad, play with his cousins, and really anything as long as he is staying busy!
We are so proud of our little mater man. He amazes us every day with things that he says and with the things that he is learning. We love you buddy!


We are very blessed to have such great kids! We love you both! Thanks for bringing so much joy and happiness into our lives!

5 comments:

Paige and Garret Story said...

oh. my. goodness. can your family get any cuter..i think not... i love you!

Dowland Fam said...

SO fun! Taylee is a doll! We need to come and see her soon!

The Cox Crew said...

way cute family pictures!

Anonymous said...

They are so cute! I love the family pics! Taylee is getting so big! Thanks for posting pics since we don't get to see them too often :(

Paige and Garret Story said...

hey as far as tate going to the corn maze there is a better price for all the non haunted things! there are so many fun things for kids to do! i really would say go for it!!!!