Todd and I celebrated our 3 year anniversary on May 23rd! I cannot believe that it has been 3 years. He is so wonderful and I feel so blessed to be able to know that I get to be with him forever! I love you babe. Thanks for being you!!!
We decided that since we hadn't been away since our honeymoon, and since we had never left Tate for a night that we would splurge and go for a night out! We had a great time. We went to Midway and stayed at the Blue Boar Inn. It was so cute! We had chocolate covered strawberries waiting for us by our door when we arrived. The next morning we woke up and went on a hot air balloon ride overlooking the Heber Valley, (very scary, but fun)and then came back and enjoyed an all you can European brakfast. We had a great time. I highly recommend it! (For anyone that is interested it is called the bed, balloon, and breakfast package at the Blue Boar Inn.)
Us in the balloon, and me holding on very, very tightly!
Isn't the view beautiful!
This is the balloon that we rode in.
Chocolate covered strawberries
This is a cute basket that they had waiting outside our door to take on the balloon ride with us!





1 comment:
That looks like so much fun. I love the baloon ride...how romantic! Congrats on three years!! It goes sooo fast hu?
Post a Comment