Monday, April 27, 2009

Our Little Mater Man is 2!

Tate turned two years old on April 14th. It was really a week long celebration for him. He started out by having a party with his cousins and some of his friends! They went swimming and then went to the park and had pizza, cake, and ice cream! The next day Grandma and Grandpa Walden had a little party for him too! The week went on and on with treats, presents and more treats! We had a great time and hope he enjoyed it as much as we did!!! (I will post more birthday pictures soon)

Happy Birthday Mater! We love you so much.

8 comments:

Paige and Garret Story said...

happy birthday tate! i cant believe hes two :)

Bowthorpe's said...

I think we should have had a few more parties don't you? We should have made a month of it!

The Montys said...

Oh I am going to lose it when Holdyn turns 2 in a couple months! I hope Tate had a great birthday week!

K&E Walden said...

It is fun to celebrate children especially grandchildren. We are so lucky to have Tate in our life. We thank Heavenly Father every day for his sweet personality and his zest for life and learning.

Mandyyyyyy said...

Wow they grow up so fast!

Fab 3 said...

wow, he is just getting so big. We miss watching him grow. caiden looked at the pictures today of his birthday and said mom who is that. so we need together more. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TATE!!!

Dowland Fam said...

Looks like fun! How are you feeling?

Heidi said...

We miss you in North Logan. Let me know how life is going. I started a "real" blog so come check it out.