Well I hate to say it, but Todd and I are no longer residents of Cache Valley! We put our town home up for sale and 3 weeks later we were under contract! We feel very blessed that our town home sold so quickly, but we are very sad that we had to leave all of our friends and neighbors! WE MISS YOU!!! Thanks for all the love and support that we received from all of you!
Our lives have definately changed over the last few weeks! Todd will take his last final tomorrow and then he will be a graduate of USU! I am so proud of him! He has been so busy! He was going to school full time, working full time, being a dad and husband full time, playing intramural soccer, and also serving full time being the EQP for our ward in Logan! He is such a hard worker and I am so proud of him! I am so glad that he will finally be able to take a bit of a break! Tate is trying to adjust with the move, but is missing all of his friends in Logan. Todd and I keep trying to decide if his new ATTITIUDE is because of the move, or if it is because he is getting closer to the awesome two's! He is a good boy and we love him with all of our heart! As for me I am LOVING being closer to family, but I MISS Logan. Thank you again for all the love, frienships, and support. (especially the N.L.12th ward Primary!!! I love you all!)
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Without crying all I can say is we miss you LOTS and LOTS! Give Tate a big hug from Fonz:)
i hope you are moving closer to me :) i know im selfish but i cant help it!
Congratulations on finishing school. I know it takes two to get through it. I hope that one of these days I can actually meet your husband and little guy.
Gotta love Logan! I miss it too!
Did you guys move back to Salt Lake? If so you are closer now and we should totally get together. I agree that it is so hard to leave logan, there is something so wonderful about that place that you describe! I miss it too!
Hey also, i went priviate with my blog, if you want an invite send me your email to Lindsayr_33@hotmail.com
You guys are such an amazing family. I feel really blessed to have known you while you lived in Logan. Best of luck with your future endeavors.
I can't wait for the day that Jon is done with school, finally a sigh of relief! Congrats to Todd.
Tanya, this has nothing to do with your blog... but i heard theres a little somethin' growin' in your tummy? are such rumors true? If so CONGRATULATIONS!!
Post a Comment