
Sorry these posts are way late! In case you can't tell Todd was the cowboy, I was the cowgirl, and Tate was our horse! This was actually for a Halloween party that we went to. Todd and I didn't dress up for trick or treating. We are lame I know!

Mom and Dad Walden (Todd's parents) came up to see Tate go trick or treating! Thanks for coming up mom and dad you are the best. Thanks for all the support that you give us. we love you!!!

Tate got the saying "trick or treat" down just in time. He would take a treat and then say "ank OOO" !(thank you)
6 comments:
I knew you always wanted to be a cowgirl down deep inside! I bet no one knows YOU won those buckles!! Yes, Tanya once was a down home, poop scooping, pony riding, COWGIRL! You can take the girl out of the country but you can't take the country out of the girl!
Nice wrangler butt Todd!
going back to the old days huh tanya ha! you guys looked so cute!
THAT IS NOT LAME... YOU ALL LOOK GREAT AND I LOVE THAT CUTE LITTLE HORSE!!! YOU ARE ALREADY USED TO SCOOPING UP HIS POOP, FEEDING HIM HIS OATS, AND BRUSHING HIM...
(NOW, THAT WAS LAME)
I LOVE YOU!
P.S. I AM GOING PRIVATE.. WILL YOU GIVE ME YOUR E-MAIL!!
TATE'S COSTUME ROCKED. I'M REALLY GONNA MISS YOU GUYS. JUST TO LET YOU KNOW WE HAVE A CONDO IN PROVIDENCE. ANYTIME YOU WANNA COME UP AND VISIT LET ME KNOW. I WISH YOU ALL THE BEST!!
How CUTE! Hey, we went private, email me at julibeesley@gmail.com so I can invite you to be a reader. Thanks!
Post a Comment