Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Some of our favorite pictures

When we get the camera out to take take his picture his new favorite thing to do is smile and say CHEESE!

We love catching Tate with this smile! We like to call him our little Mater Man. (We love his two front teeth and we think that they look just like Mater's teeth from the movie Cars)

There is nothing like reading the scriptures with a plastic swim diaper on your head! We love our little man!!!

8 comments:

Fonzareli said...

What a cute kid! SOOOO HANDSOME!!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how big he is getting! He is a little boy now! I can't wait to see him at Thanksgiving...Carter wants to meet his big cousin!

Quela said...

What a cute little guy! I love the teeth.

Grammy Ludwig said...

i am so happy to be in touch with you... i love you honey!

The Cox Crew said...

Ok those top two pictures he looks EXACTLY like Todd!

Clark and Amy said...

He is so cute with his two front teeth. He is getting so big!

Bowthorpe's said...

O little Tater Baby, he is too cute for his own good! I am in serious need for a Tate hug!!
Glad to see some new pics!
Chantelle

K&E Walden said...

It is so fun to see how big Tate is getting. He is such a cutie. I have to look at your blog everyday. My favorite picture is the picture of the diaper on the head reading the scriptures.