
There in nothing that I love more than being able to spend time with my two favorite boys. I decided that we needed to take advantage of the nice weather and go on a picnic. We went to First Dam and enjoyed the warm sunshine! (Well I guess I enjoyed the sunshine and Todd and Tate enjoyed feeding/teasing the ducks!)

Tate was much more interested in feeding the ducks than he was feeding himself.

Tate and I love getting out of the house and being able to do stuff with Todd. Luckily he was working from home that day and we snagged him on his lunch break. (Thanks for going with us babe and being such a great sport WE LOVE YOU)

My two boys
2 comments:
When we lived in Logan we loved taking the kids to First Dam. It's such a fun place to feed the ducks. And we have fond memories of the geese trying to attack us and honk and hiss at us because they wanted some bread too. They're CRAZY!!!
yay look at all these new posts! your family is so stinkin cute! tate is getting so big! man i miss you!
Post a Comment