Wednesday, August 27, 2008

10 TONS


Todd decided that he wanted to tear out that little section of grass between the sidewalk and the road and replace it with rock. I thought that it was a great idea until the rock arrived! The dump truck just kept dumping, and dumping. I asked Todd how much rock he ordered and he simply replied "10 tons!" For those of you that have seen our yard we did NOT need that much rock. Come to find out for some reason the place that he ordered the rock from had a rule that the minimum amount that you could have delivered was 10 tons. We have put rock in every little place that we can possibly think of. Needless to say we still have a huge pile of rock!!! Anyone need some rock? WE HAVE 10 TONS!!!
Tate was fascinated with the dump truck.

The rocks just kept coming and coming!

AND COMING!



9 comments:

Paige and Garret Story said...

MEN! haha tanya that funny! tate looks super big just sitting there all by himself in his little hat! i love it!

Fonzareli said...

I have to admit, I am laughing.

Anonymous said...

Oh Todd!! 10 TONS!! We'd take some but you'd have to send it all the way to VA. I can't believe how big Tate is getting! I hope you all can make it out here so he can play with his cousin!

The Cox Crew said...

Huh, I was just wondering where I could get 10 tons of extra rock. perfect

Juli said...

Now that was FUNNY!

Clark and Amy said...

HI, it was good to see you guys too. Good luck with all your rocks:)

Heather said...

Okay that is hilarious. I can see Dustin doing something like that. Too Funny. I hope you find somewhere to put all your rock.. It was a good laugh for me.
Ericson Family

Ry and Em Faddis said...

That is one of the funniest things I have heard!...yet...so Todd. I miss you guys!

Grammy Ludwig said...

IT WAS SO GOOD TO SEE YOU TOO. YOU ARE AS BEAUTIFUL AS EVER. WHAT A DARLING LITTLE BOY YOU HAVE AND I LOVE HIS NAME. YOU MEANT A TON TO ME HONEY. I LOVE YOU...