My cute friend Paige posted this on her blog and I thought it was a great idea so I decided that I would post it also!
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





9 comments:
oh man the prom! i drove by Mt. P. this weekend and told garret all about it and how they still had hoops under their dresses! that was so much fun! we sure have had some great time! i love ya tanya!
Oh goodness, which memory do I tell....how about when we went to the circus and thought it was the funnest thing ever. We came home and started practicing and preparing circus tricks so we could try out for the circus. The weirdest part is we weren't 6, more like 16 or 17.
Unfortunately we haven't done tons together but I do have a few memories. I had so much fun when we went shopping for Christmas...the first year! Since you were preggers you feeling more workout-wear and we both ended up getting those oh-so-comfy sweat pants! It was one of the first times we got to hang out too like we were sisters!
Remember when we were living together at Island Inn, I came into your room and it looked like you were packing, and you said you were moving out and I was more interested in seeing if I could have your room when you were gone then where you were going?! HAHA I'm glad that you were just cleaning and stayed. :)
Remember when we were younger and fought like crazy and I told you that you were adopted, remember when we both got the exact same thing for Christmas, remember when we had bunk beds, remember when I did your hair for prom...(sorry about that), remember when you told me about your first kiss, remember when we grew up and became best friends, remember when we picked out your wedding dress, and when we picked out mine, remember when you told me you were pregnant- o, how scared you were! Remember when we couldn't go a whole day without a text, picture, or a call from each other (wait we still do that)! Yes, I remember my life if FULL of precious memories of YOU! Thanks for reminding me!
Hmm, where to begin? I love how we used to "work out" in the mornings before highschool but usually ended up catching a fee z's on the couch instead. I love all the funny things that we have said together, and that we understand eachother perfectly when no one else can! Those darn piscels!
I think one of my favorite memories of you...and maybe even my whole first year at USU was our ridiculous interpretive dance sessions....very silly...and very fun!
Hey I found it!! HA! It was nice seeing you guys at the reunion today. It was fun, glad Todd got the river running through your house taken care of & was able to make it too! Uuummmm, the only memory I have of you is last years reunion when Tate was just a wee babe. Poor boy was crying & crying most of the night & you guys didn't know what to do. Yeah, it happens to all new parents, but I still felt bad.
SEE YA! Juli
The coolest memory was when you, Todd, and Tate met me and Dixon at Sports Academy to go swimming. It's was Tates 1st time in a pool. Seeing how much fun Tate had and watching how much fun you guys were enjoying playing with your son and taking pictures. Dustin
Post a Comment