The benefits of being the EQP! I was helping this disabled guy in our ward move some things and before I left I saw this pool table taken apart. He then said, "I wish you guys would get rid of this somehow!" And jokingly I said that I'd take it off his hands, and he said OK. He wouldn't even let me pay for it. It's in great condition, don't you think?
Friday, August 17, 2007
The Pool Table
The benefits of being the EQP! I was helping this disabled guy in our ward move some things and before I left I saw this pool table taken apart. He then said, "I wish you guys would get rid of this somehow!" And jokingly I said that I'd take it off his hands, and he said OK. He wouldn't even let me pay for it. It's in great condition, don't you think?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment