He is so cute!!! I can't wait to see him in December. I can't believe how big he is getting and I haven't even seen him yet. Try to keep him little until I see him. :)
Holy Cow!! He is standing on his own! I can't believe how much he has changed since the wedding. This baby has the best parents in the world. Just look at the smile on his face and the twinkle in his eye.
Todd and I met in January of 2006 through mutual friends. We were engaged in March of 06, and married in the Bountiful Temple on May 23rd, 2006. We have two wonderful children! Tate was born April 14, 2007, and Taylee joined our family on August 9th, 2009. Our lives have been full of excitement and we look forward to the future and what it will bring!
2 comments:
He is so cute!!! I can't wait to see him in December. I can't believe how big he is getting and I haven't even seen him yet. Try to keep him little until I see him. :)
Holy Cow!! He is standing on his own! I can't believe how much he has changed since the wedding.
This baby has the best parents in the world. Just look at the smile on his face and the twinkle in his eye.
Post a Comment