Wednesday, June 16, 2010

PRIVATE

I have been having some weird comments left on my blog so it is time for me to change it to private! If you like to check our blog a lot or just a little and would like an invite please leave your email address or you can email me at tans2484@hotmail.com. Please don't be shy! We would love for you to be able to continue to view our blog.

15 comments:

Paige and Garret Story said...

me :O) paigestory8@yahoo.com

love ya!

Nikki said...

boogsandsnooks@comcast.net Did I send you an invite to ours? If not let me know and I will..

Jenni S said...

jennisimmonsmail@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would like to keep seeing pictures of the cuties :)
kendrathornock@hotmail.com

Joosten said...

I am a friend of Nikki Landers. I have loved reading your blog. If you don't mind, I would love an invite. Thanks

sherilynjoosten@gmail.com

Dowland Fam said...

valree.dowland@gmail.com

K&E Walden said...

Please send me an invite so I can keep up with you all.
moms6thkid@hotmail.com

Bailey Family said...

your kiddos are so stinking cute! I love keeping up with what you guys are up to. I dont blame ya with the private stuff:)
Please invite us!
Lindsayr_33@hotmail.com

Seth said...

I want to join the club!
melissa_a_johnson2000@yahoo.com
~Melissa

Melissa said...

sistahills@yahoo.com

Melissa Hills (ex-ward member) :)

The Cox Crew said...

You might not know me, but I would like to continue to stalk your blog alisonmc85@hotmail.com

Mandyyyyyy said...

Ali- HAHA she is so silly.

Your family is so cute. I love keeping up with everyone!

mandy.neve@gmail.com

Ence's said...

Don't forget to include us. mtence03@gmail.com my mom would also like to be added birdsis2@hotmail.com

Jeff and Hollie said...

add me girl84092@yahoo.com

Jorgensen Family said...

We would love to be able to still look at your blog.

I love looking at yiur bolg.

Love Natalie