Sunday, August 16, 2009
INTRODUCING
TAYLEE WALDEN
Our little girl has arrived. She was born August 9th at 6:56 PM. She weighed 7 pounds 1 ounce and was 20 inches long. Everything went great! I arrived at the hospital at 5:00 PM and she came shortly after. The delivery was quick and she is healthy! What more could I ask for!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Congrats on the birth of your beautiful little girl. I am glad you are both healthy and doing well. Take care.. the Ericson fam
YAY!!! Congrats to you all! She is so beautiful! Thanks for sharing pics. WE MISS YOU!!
You know I hate the City...BUT I have considered moving there just so I can kiss on that little girl every single day!! Do you think Todd's parents would mind if we moved in too? loves
Congrats on your new additions. She looks beautiful. Clark and I miss you guys.
oh my goodness she is just so beautiful!!! congratulations you guys!! i want to meet her! when shall we do lunch :)
I love you and miss you tuns!
Congrats!! What a cute sweet family!
Wow, she is so cute! We are so excited for her to be here. We always miss you guys and hope we can get together soon. Well you guys sure can say you make beautiful babies...
Adorable! So glad I could get caught up with you today!
Post a Comment