Monday, October 20, 2008

PUMPKIN PICKIN'

Tate is now the proud owner of 4 pumpkins. There is this cute little field right by our house that has "self pick" pumpkins. We went and let Tate pick out the pumpkins that he wanted. It was so much fun watching him. (For those of you that live in Logan I highly recommend going it is great. The field is right down the road from Nate and Andy's in North Logan.)
Todd and Tate searching for the pumpkins!
Tate wanted to look at every pumpkin just to make sure that he picked the right one.
They found the winning pumpkin!
Yes. This is a SNAKE. It was in the pumpkin field with all the pumpkins. Don't worry I had my moment of panic, Todd assured me that it was just a garden snake, but I don't care what kind of snake it is it is still a snake!!! I made sure that Tate stayed right by Todd, and Luckily I dressed Tate in tennis shoes and pants. I was grateful that I didn't dress him in shorts and flip flops just in case the snake decided to crawl up his leg or something!!! Yuck snakes are so weird.

4 comments:

Bowthorpe's said...

Yuck!! I would have gone there until you told me about the snake! Although it looks like you guys had a great time and found more than just pumpkins...personally I thought Tate was the cutest "punkin" in the patch!
Love ya!
Thanks for the help with my blog!

Clark and Amy said...

I miss Utah in the fall! The changing leaves and the crisp cool air. It's so weird having 90 degree weather still. Picking pumpkins looks like a lot of fun.

The Cox Crew said...

I'm loving these updates, two in one month!

Looks fun- and your hair looks super cute in the pictures of you on your picnic.

The Montys said...

Hi Tanya! I saw you on Sam and Tyler's blog and thought I would say hi! You're little boy is so cute :) Aren't they the greatest?! Holdyn is only a couple months younger than Tate, but I cannot imagine him out of his crib. He would be getting into everything! Anyway, I hope all is good with you!