Tuesday, May 20, 2008

way behind



I am so far behind on posting things so I finally decided that I needed to update our blog. Tate turned 1 years old on April 14th. I cannot believe that he is one. Time has gone by so quickly. He is such a joy in our lives. We love him so much! We love to watch him learn and grow. Here are a few things that Tate has started doing.


  • He is walking!!!

  • He loves crawling up the stairs, but hasn't figured out how to come back down except head first.

  • He is finally getting his two top teeth

  • He loves to chew on socks!!! (I have no idea why, I just try to keep a clean one around him. If I don't have a clean one by him then he will take the sock off that he is wearing and chew on that one! Disgusting I know!!!)

  • He can say mom, dad, ball, bye, ouch, oh, wow, and where's dad!

  • He loves to look at books, help dad in the yard, play with any kind of ball, and LOVES going for walks.

  • He is learning to use a spoon to feed himself.

  • He can make the noises of a monkey, chicken, lion, and elephant!

We are so proud of our little guy!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you got some time to post more! I love seeing how big he is getting! What a cute little family!

Paige and Garret Story said...

oh tanya hes getting so big!!!! hes so cute!!!!!

Megan and Joe and Lula said...

TANYA! Tate is the CUTEST! What a lucky mom you are! I just wanted to check in and say hi...I don't know if you got my email or not...but I have a blog now too...www.joeandmegwhitehead.blogspot.com. I really want to hear what is going on with you and your life so email me some time, OK TREE?!

Love ya,
Megan Whitehead

Megan and Joe and Lula said...

TANYA...will you send me your email/phone info? mwhitehead16@gmail.com....THANKS!

Fonzareli said...

Ta da!! Found it and while I'm here, I just want you to know that I think your little family ROCKS!!!