Hey Tanya, I saw the link to your blog from Ali's. Oh my gosh your baby is so big and adorable. Looks like you guys are doing great, hope all is well! :)
Hey Tanya, it's Q! How the heck are ya? You're married and you have a kid. Who knew? You and your hubby are so cute and your little boy is adorable. Looks like life is going pretty good. Come visit us at mattandquela.blogspot.com
Todd and I met in January of 2006 through mutual friends. We were engaged in March of 06, and married in the Bountiful Temple on May 23rd, 2006. We have two wonderful children! Tate was born April 14, 2007, and Taylee joined our family on August 9th, 2009. Our lives have been full of excitement and we look forward to the future and what it will bring!
6 comments:
I'm so proud of you!!! Love your posts!
What a cute little guy! He is so happy! I can't wait to see him in November! I love you blog background too! Hope you are doing goo!
We're so glad that you guys finally posted! I've been checking for a change. . . We need to get together again!
Hey Tanya, I saw the link to your blog from Ali's. Oh my gosh your baby is so big and adorable. Looks like you guys are doing great, hope all is well! :)
Well Hello, Walden's!! OK Tan...Abbi and I are missing Tate a whole bunch! Time for another post!
Love ya!
Chantelle
Hey Tanya, it's Q! How the heck are ya? You're married and you have a kid. Who knew? You and your hubby are so cute and your little boy is adorable. Looks like life is going pretty good. Come visit us at mattandquela.blogspot.com
Post a Comment