Tate is silly! He really loves to chew on hoodie strings, and blankets.
Todd and Tate waiting patiently for me as usual!
This is our little family
Our little man is really starting to get around! We could not get him to crawl on his knees if our lives depended on it because he always wanted to stand. Finally, we decided to skip the crawling and let him walk. Since we made that decision he wants to walk everywhere, he'll pull himself to his feet whenever and wherever he can. He likes to stand longer than we can. He's starting to talk and walk like crazy and it's so fun.





7 comments:
What a cute little family! He is getting so big..even from when I saw him when we were out there! I am glad you got more pictures on. I don't get to see you guys very often so it is fun to see that! I bugged Todd about it when I talked to him this week! What a fun little family!
cute new pictures!
Hey Tan! I tagged you for this "get to know you" thing. Go to my blog and check it out. I look forward to reading yours! Cheers!
Hey Tanya! How are you? I haven't seen you around campus for a while. What have you been up to? Your kid is so cute! Congrats!
Tatiana [banks]
thesouthams.blogspot.com
this is not the spot to do it but i have no idea how to add friends or really comment help me lol
Oh my goodness!! Tanya! How's it's goin?! I haven't talked to you or seen you in forever girly! I saw your mom like 3 or 4 years ago when i worked at JP Penney, but haven't heard anything since. What's new? Check out my blog...it's not anything special though. i'm just starting out. Keep in touch!
Hey Tanya,
I made my blog private now after reading this article:
http://deseretnews.com/article/1%2C5143%2C695263641%2C00.html
I didn't invite you because I don't have your email address. If you want to still see my blog, send your email address to me at tati.southam@gmail.com.
Post a Comment